Websites included with this policy are:
Applications, games, and software included with this policy are:
- The Impossibly Tall Forest
- Hex Realms
- You’re Gonna Die: Classic Edition
- BubbleGun Pop!
- Dungeon Master
- The Legend of Tiki Island
- Everett Hubbard’s Hack & Slash
What personal information is collected from the people that visits Everett Hubbard’s websites or applications?
When ordering or registering on my sites or applications, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When is information collected?
I collect information from you when you register on this site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
I may use the information collected from you in the following ways:
- To improve my website in order to better serve you.
- To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How is your information protected?
I use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
I implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on my servers.
Are ‘cookies’ used?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
I utilize Google Analytics to track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since all browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s general experience. However, please keep in mind that this may impact some of the browser based games and applications that rely on storing data (such as progress files or high scores) locally in the browser.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, I have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I will work to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, I agree to the following:
- Users can visit Pyramid Interactive anonymously.
- Your personal information can be updated or deleted by emailing me at email@example.com.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
I honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Yes. To be able to create more relevant and impactful content, I utilize Google Analytics to review both traffic volume and the page-to-page flow.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: I will notify you via email within 7 business days.
I also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Your email address may be collected in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, I agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can send an email detailing the request to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will promptly remove you from any/all correspondence as directed.
How to contact me:
4030 Heather View Lane
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27127
Last Edited on October 12, 2019